New Jersey Hunters banner

Hey hkdon (Sean)

2K views 54 replies 4 participants last post by  imb21 
#1 ·
I'm starting my 12 hour nights this week. Are you going out tommorrow AM? I'll be pretty much hunting every day for the next 10 days. Let me know when you want to get out.

#10 ·
Scrubby it is in Sparta where rt 15 goes into 2 lanes keep going North Zingas is on the left or better yet meet in the Gas station on the right it is on the corner of sunset Inn and rt 15. I think it is a Amaco.?

#16 ·
I might have off on Friday now.

If you guys have room for one more, Id go.

If not, I'll go by myself....ALL ALONE, no one to share the days events with, no one to tell jokes and laugh with, no one to help drag out a big buck. But no worries, I dont mind going all by myself, even though its LONELY!:(:D:D

Did I forget to mention that you guys are the bestest pals a guy could have? :D

#19 ·
I might have off on Friday now.

If you guys have room for one more, Id go.

If not, I'll go by myself....ALL ALONE, no one to share the days events with, no one to tell jokes and laugh with, no one to help drag out a big buck. But no worries, I dont mind going all by myself, even though its LONELY!
LOL, Matt I'm sure one way or another we can all go somewhere. I just dont want to hear how bad your back is,or that you have hang nail that is killing you,or your vagina is sore. You WILL be dragging. Provided one of us shoots something.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.