·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys around??

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Hey Craig, I got your call I was out hunting and left the phone in the truck I also just got your call now but I am at work. I went to Bershirevalley this morning and did not see anything. My buddy Tom from California is out here he hunts NJ and wants to go to Canfiled this afternoon if you would like to meet up with him I will give you his cell number.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you going tommorrow morning? I took the day off if you guys want to meet up. I was thinking of sitting until 8 830 then maybe we could do a drive or 2. let me know what you think.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I can't make it out tomorrow I have an appointment in the am and work in the afternoon. I will talk to my buddy Tom he may meetup with you and do some drives. Have you gone out over there yet did you get anything or have you heard of any taken from there?

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hunted there yesterday. saw 1 broken horn spike real early. Nothing the rest of the day. My friend Pablo saw nothing. He hunted by the power lines next to Canfield. We saw plenty of tracks they were active that night just not in the am.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts