New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if you are hunting the Spring Hill Road property this year.The last I heard from you it was going to be developed.My group is planning on hunting Bill Pandy's property again this year,but we can't get in there until after the 6 day season is over.

·
Registered
503 Posts
the property was sold to some developers and they absoutly don't want anyone on the property. sucks i had that for 7 years. they posted it solid, and have a grounds keeper patrolling the property. it's out, but i picked up some land in pittstown 2 different pieces, and one in chester. the pittstown property borders a gunclub and they have treestands posted all along the property line. i should hook up with you at pandys lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gypsy, I hope you have luck with your new property.It seems to be common today to lose parcels that have been hunted for years due to development. When I spoke to Bill he said the developer dumped several large "TRUCKLOADS" of shelled corn on the property for the deer to eat.I don't know how that will affect deer movement on Pandy's ground but I would assume the corn pile will be the major food source for awhile.Personally,I wouldn't mind hooking up with you at Pandy's but that's up to him.Best of luck for the rest of the season and be safe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts