New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought my deer to the taxidermist Mark (something) in Kinnelon in 11/13 that you recommended. I called him yesterday to see if he wanted another payment and where he is with my mount. I apparently got one of his kids. I asked for Mark and the kid told me Mark won't be around for a while. Do you know if there is something going on here that I should be concerned about?

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I havn't talked to him in awhile not sure, I think his kids are probably talking about, He's hunting. Try him in the evening, see if you can get his wife. Let me know how you make out. E:mail me when you do

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was just being paranoid. His kid was just being a kid. Mark called me back when I was in FL. He had been off hunting.

I stopped by there today on my way home from hunting. He has my mount almost done. He was leaving to go hunting himself so he didn't have time to wait for me to go to an ATM to get him another payment. For the most part he is not worried about the money.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was there last weekend he says it will be done in a week. It looks fine. I cannot complain about the price or the turnaround time either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.