New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have hunted with alot of people in my life,and one thing everyone seems to say is that they will not shoot a albino deer. Not even if it's a 160+ whitetail buck. They say it's bad luck to shoot one, very bad luck. So whats your take on this?

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Depends what's in the freezer, I'm in earn a buck so if it was a doe and I needed it ,I think so. Won't know till the time comes. I have past on venison before, and sometimes, somewhat regreted it. But it's all good, and all enjoyable.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Check out my post in the Hunter Lounge on my first deer. I got a piebald, almost all white on my wall. I have great seasons ever since. Year before, I didn't get anything.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
WOW........

I would say NO WAY.... It is a Spirit Guide, There are a Hunters Treat, Let them Walk. They are so rare that in itself is a trophy. Hunting isn't about what you Take Out of the Woods, It's about what you get out of the Woods that counts.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
after i sh?t my pants from seeing a 160 cl [no swearing please] buck and albino to boot in my neck of the wood i sure would try and get a shot off and pray a was aiming

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm with you guys who say no. I've heard to many bad things happen to hunters after they killed one. Dumb luck maybe, But as rare as they are I would let them walk just for that reason alone.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
I agree with luknikk..I would love to let them walk. the only thing is the next guy is going to end up shooting it and if it's lucky enough to make it through bow season it wouldn't have a prayer during gun and muzzleloader season by me,those morons on the state property next to my private land shoots everything that moves.

·
11,226 Posts
Dead deer!!!!!!!!!!!! First off they are bad for the herd. It is a defect that causes them to have weak joints, short legs, internal problems as well! Bad genes to be spreading through the herd! Not to mention it would look damn good on my wall!:D[up]
I chased a piebald doe around all last season.. I hope she made it through to this year! I haven't seen her yet!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts