New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RESTRICTED ACCESS AT SOME WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT AREAS
The Division is temporarily restricting access on certain sections/facilities on select Wildlife Management Areas throughout July due to temporary state-mandated employee furloughs, a result of agreements reached between the State and public employee unions to address the economic downturn resulting from the COVID-19 public health emergency. The Division manages the state's WMAs, and is authorized to limit access to these areas in order to protect public health, safety, and the environment during this time pursuant to N.J.A.C. 7:25-2.26.
List of Affected WMAs

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
all the ramps, lakes and ranges

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
It appears to be ranges and boat ramps as well as some smaller ponds. Most of the open wooded areas are still open.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Funny how in 20 years of fishing tournaments at all the state lakes I have only seen a CO once in my life.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
That's not to say they didn't see you!

·
Registered
950 Posts
I hunt private gated land but this sucks for scouting public land
You cant use boat ramps or ranges but can go on the WMA's and scout if you want.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I guess they don’t see the heroin addicts sleeping in the parking lots blocking the boat ramps or the gang members drinking and partying and doing all sorts of shady shit either at the ramps.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts