1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
That's a Lightfield Hybrid EXP shell. I'd like to know if that is what the hunter who killed the bear referred to as "Sassy" used. When my H&R pops open, the spent shell goes flying, and a semi auto shotgun will hurl it far. If you walk around any WMA, state park you will find tons of shells. Great detective work Kehoe[ko]

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
While most of the world keeps their "wall" and photos private, she has all of the controversial stuff public. Clearly she is out for the attention.

How can they logically argue that this has nothing to do with emotions?!? She named the bear, she's posting PUBLICALLY for all the world to see (for a reason i'm sure) and then she is playing the "whoa is me" martyr card. They asked her NOT to post the video, but she could post the picture of the evidence for all the free world to see. That doesn't sound right at all.

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is her talking about it on her FB page. LOL! She does not seem to understand it you pot things on the net it is for everyone to see. She is trying to see about violations about using her pics. Just like she took the hunters and posted it on her FB page LOL!! She is not all there huh?

Here is the talk:

In loving memory of everyone's bear: Sassy 19** - 2011
Killed by a hunter by my house.

Share · Friday at 5:13pm ·
15 shares

Susan Hatkins Kehoe This picture was taken from the hunter's website. I video-taped the hunters and this is the same guy on my tape. He was by my house with his 2 other hunting buddies. He told us he was lost. But as yhou can see, they were just walking around the woods by my house looking for her. Under investigation. I pray they didn't kill her two cubs. May she rest in peace.
Friday at 5:15pm

Jen Jag That's disgusting they would use you like that.
Friday at 5:26pm

Sylvia Herrera This is horrible! Our beautiful bears getting killed by despicable people for bloodsport. Sickening!
Friday at 5:32pm

Terry Grado So sad. One more day.
Friday at 5:43pm

Edie Stehwein This is so sad and tragic....
Friday at 5:53pm

Ted Teodoro they are under investigation because they were hunting too close to the houses there? was that the offense? where's the website?
Friday at 8:51pm

Susan Hatkins Kehoe There is no website. They were on my property, and close to homes. Personally, I don't think the Conservation Officers are going to do anything. They just went through the motions. I have a video of them and they told me not to post it yet cause it might interfere with their so-called investigation.
Friday at 9:41pm

Ted Teodoro i think they are all in cahoots. sorry, i thought you said this picture was taken from the hunter's website. id' be very surprise if something became of your complaint. i am very sorry this bear was killed.
Friday at 9:50pm

Lynda Smith This is just horrendous...I am so upset.
Saturday at 1:52am

Susan Hatkins Kehoe The photograph was taken from the hunter's website. I am going to give the officers a chance to see if anything is done, if not, then I am going to go to a lawyer.
Saturday at 3:29am

Jen Jag I pray they do something...this seems like a blatant abuse of the laws hunters are told to follow with regard to where they are supposed to hunt. From a non-legal standpoint, I have a hard time looking at the guy's smile on his face, as he stands behind her.
Saturday at 7:16am

Jen Jag I should state *as he kneels behind her* since he isn't standing.
Saturday at 7:18am

Ted Teodoro make sure you copy the hunter's website by using print screen and then pasting it on the paint program in windows. you don't kow what may be useful, legally, that's on his website about this kill.
Saturday at 7:46am

Jen Jag I agree, if you have a screen shot capability you should because, technically this photo is his property, as offensive as it is, he owns the copyright. If you don't have a print screen or screen shot feature, taking a pic of your computer screen of his site can work too.
Saturday at 7:55am

Susan Hatkins Kehoe My friend Angi took a screen shot (I don't know how to do that). Hunter's found pictures of me and other friends and posted them on their website, so they (hunter's) were in violation of copyright infringement?
Saturday at 10:51am

Rachel Castelino I am so sorry Susan. This is horrible. I can't understand hunters for the life of me.
Saturday at 10:54am

Jen Jag Yes Sue, if the hunters stole your photos and reposted them, it is a copyright violation since you own the copyright if one of you took the picture. If it is on a blog like wordpress, you can file a complaint with the host of the site.
Saturday at 11:00am

Lynda Smith They posted pics of me years ago from another website. If they find the pics already online, there's nothing you can do about it
Saturday at 11:34am

Susan Hatkins Kehoe
Empty shotgun shell and hunter's hat found on my property next to my house - taken by Conservation Officers for evidence.

Share · Friday at 5:11pm ·

Susan Hatkins Kehoe via Ted Teodoro
2011 NJ Black Bear Trophy Hunt (6) Franklin Weigh Station
www.youtube.com
The state police tried to removed us from our spot to a remote area (by the orange fence you can see in the background), but no cigar. Our permit permitted u...
Share · December 8 at 5:42am ·
Edie Stehwein likes this.

Lynda Smith OMG, it never ceases to amaze me how much the police love to hassle us about where we are standing. What difference does it make...hunters are kills 70 lbs. cubs and WE'RE the criminals because we're two feet outside of the "allowed protest zone?" It's just insane. Glad we prevailed this time.
December 8 at 10:18am · 1

Susan Hatkins Kehoe Day from hell. Hunters shooting on my property. Found shotgun case and orange hat. Called police. Conservation officers came. Took everything for evidence. Found hunter's footprint on my property - took picture as evidence. This shit gotta stop.
December 8 at 6:35pm

Lynda Smith That sucks. Praying all your local bears stay safe
December 8 at 11:32pm

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Call CSI to take a DNA and hair sample from the hat lol You can only find about a thousand of them shell casings laying around the ground on any public range the week before 6-day. And don't forget the footprint from a "hunter's boot" in her yard. This whole thing stinks of stage up.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[drinking]

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Susan Hatkins Kehoe My friend Angi took a screen shot (I don't know how to do that). Hunter's found pictures of me and other friends and posted them on their website, so they (hunter's) were in violation of copyright infringement?Saturday at 10:51am

This one is my favorite... She says clear as day that it a violation of copyright infringement but goes and does it herself... Well angi did it not her.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
She must've taken that picture down

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
She says here she found a shotgun shell and an orange hunters hat but when she had the picture posted up it was a knit ski hat with no orange on it?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Dose anyone but her really believe that that "a hunter", the person posted, trespassed on HER property, inadvertently dropped a shell and a hat AND killed the bear within 450' of her house? Law enforcement is laughing at her. Thinking more about it, I feel sorry for her neighbors. Maybe the're hoping she'll be NJ's own Timothy Treadwell. [up][rofl][rofl]

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I found leaves in the woods, obviously someone cut a tree down.

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
Back when I knew her, her name was Susan "Kilo" Kehoe. She single handedly supplied Miami with more nose candy than all the air drops combined. Rumors were that she could "keister stash" 3 kilo's at a clip and sometimes 5 if she didn't stop in tijuana for a donkey show and all you can eat burritos.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
she will only approve the comments on YouTube that are Bear lovin wack jobs so it looks like everyone agrees. The best thing is to give it a thumbs down on YouTube and/or Report it

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I wish I was her neighbor... I would bag a well fed eat out of your hand not afraid of human bear every year for 2 bucks... And I could have my pick of the laziest most tender delicious bear of the bunch...[up]

1 - 20 of 45 Posts