New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=114224105280216

Angel Diaz I SAY WE ALL POST UP IN A TREE AND TAKE SHOTS AT HUNTERS AND SEE HOW THEY LIKE IT!!!!

18 hours ago ·LikeUnlike ·

Hardyston Bears but to not be "hypocritical" we would HAVE to EAT THEM!!13 hours ago · LikeUnlike.

Angel Diaz eat who ppl no i would let them rott in pain13 hours ago · LikeUnlike.

Jeffrey Luberto Angel Diaz, WOW you are an extremely sick individual. It really makes me wonder what kind of twisted person would ever say such things about people. Get control over your emotions before you end up behind bars.2 seconds ago · LikeUnlike.

Write a comment...

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Angel DiazStop the NJ Black Bear Hunt
I SAY WE ALL POST UP IN A TREE AND TAKE SHOTS AT HUNTERS AND SEE HOW THEY LIKE IT!!!!
LikeUnlike · · 19 hours ago ·

Hardyston Bears but to not be "hypocritical" we would HAVE to EAT THEM!!14 hours ago · LikeUnlike.

Angel Diaz eat who ppl no i would let them rott in pain14 hours ago · LikeUnlike.

Jeffrey Luberto Angel Diaz, WOW you are an extremely sick individual. It really makes me wonder what kind of twisted person would ever say such things about people. Get control over your emotions before you end up behind bars.26 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·

Angel Diaz hahaha that fine with me but before my days are over i would take a bunch of hunters down with me24 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Jeffrey Luberto What meds are you on??22 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·

Angel Diaz animals bring joy and happiness to ppl lives and majority of ppl bring hate and greed to this world its why our country is fucked up.... its one thing to hunt for survival but for a sport is so wrong... so every one say its ok cause we are ...over populated with certain animals so they open season on them well we are over populated with asshole ppl so we should open season on ppl to let it be SURVIVAL OF THE FIT, ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE!!!!See More
18 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Jeffrey Luberto LMFAO, Angel now your going to threaten hunters.... Wow it gets better and better... Thank God for level headed thinking people like you and Hitler....16 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Angel Diaz IT IS WHAT IT IS14 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Jeffrey Luberto And what is it??12 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Angel Diaz listen go run through the woods and let me take shots at you see how you like it11 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Jeffrey Luberto Do you own a gun?7 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Mark as SpamReport as Abuse...
Mark as Spam

Angel Diaz couple actaully5 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Jeffrey Luberto Kind of hard to believe you have a FID card. LMFAO!!! Most unstable people like yourself arent allowed to own guns. SOunds like a recipe for diasater :)2 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Jeffrey Luberto Dp ypu eat meat or just a hypocrit?

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Wow, what a sick person. I just reported the group, hopefully something happens.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
annnnnnnnnd I responded.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The guy lives in my town... I think Ill print it out and stop by the police station on my way home [kiss]

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I remeber hearing a story about 10years back of a anti in pa that dressed up as a small game hunter and walked though the woods shoting bow hunters out of there trees

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Terroristic threats. I now feel as though my well being in threatened and I'm going to carry my kimber to the stand. If I encounter an anti, I will act accordingly as they have stated that they intend to do physical harm to us, hunters.

·
Registered
13,234 Posts
Report it...Printout all the info you have on the guy and bring it with you...if he lives in your town and owns weapons we'll assume he has an FID card...if they can verify he made these threats his weapons should be taken from him. Keep up posted JDM.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
most likely doesn't own any guns, but report it, and let them tear his house apart, and if they find any weapons, well, he is exactly the type of individual who isn't responsible or sane enough. They'll get him on terroristic threats, and confiscate them. You'll be doing your community a favor.

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
this man or woman that makes any terroristic threat shall be arrested and charges shall be pressed to the fullist extent of the law.theres a difference between your freedom of speech and threatening.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Report it...Printout all the info you have on the guy and bring it with you...if he lives in your town and owns weapons we'll assume he has an FID card...if they can verify he made these threats his weapons should be taken from him. Keep up posted JDM.
I second that big time - if they are goinng to report fabricated stories to the press and authorities about us, surely we can take hard proof and use it. Don't let this slide. And let us know the results.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
only using bird feeders in winter when bears are in hibernation.
Shows they really studied the animal they are trying to protect, NJ bears don't hibernate in true terms. NJ temps are too warm for a bear to go into a true hibernation, yes they may sleep for a few days but they do feed all through the winter.

Source: NJ DFW friend on the bear study team

Also I agree this needs to be reported, threats can come true and person that makes them needs to be show that the internet isn't a wall to hide behind.

These treats are a felony in NJ, show them that, I wouldn't take this from anyone.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts