New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TodaY I decided to take the bow out of the case and AAAAHHHH the fiber optic pins are broken, must of have gotten caught while walking thru the woods and ripped[mad][down][sad]
I am looking for a new sight quick!!
my ??? is do any of you have pendulum sights, if so how do they work? are they quiet?
I am fond of single pin sights any suggestions? thanks to all I gotta get a new one quick....[sad]

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
I haven't had any first hand experience with the pendulums though they seem to be great for the treestand hunter who takes shots within thirty yards. I have heard good things about the savage pendulum sights especially about them being quieter than others. good luck

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Buy some replacement fiber optics. You melt one end with a lighter to make the aiming dot, then you slide it through and heat it with a hair dryer to bend it into place. Make sure you get it hot before you try to bend it or it will break. Once it cools, your sight is as good as new.

You can pick up the fiber optics at your local sporting goods store. Though they may have to be ordered. If you want to just order them from the internet, heres a link.

Click here for replacement fiber optics.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Buy some replacement fiber optics. You melt one end with a lighter to make the aiming dot, then you slide it through and heat it with a hair dryer to bend it into place. Make sure you get it hot before you try to bend it or it will break. Once it cools, your sight is as good as new.
Holy cow Matty you're like McGuiver and such..

Can you build me a blow up doll out of and old tire tube, tin can, and some paper clips??:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Holy cow Matty you're like McGuiver and such..

Can you build me a blow up doll out of and old tire tube, tin can, and some paper clips??
I sure can, but it will only do in a pinch! Or was that, it will pinch?......[confused];):D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I sure can, but it will only do in a pinch! Or was that, it will pinch?......
Speaking from experience?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts