New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself.My name is Ken and I'm a former staff writer from NJ-Hunter.com.
I like deer and turkey hunting most.Although,I like waterfowl and small game too. Too many hobbies and not enough time!

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Kenny, hey bud, welcome. How was the pheasant hunt? I was out to the farm Saturday and was going to take a stand down, but found out someone already did that for me. That's the third one I lost this year, but the first from the farm. Give me a yell, we gotta get together out there.

Doug

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the welcome everybody! This looks like a really great site.

Dragthor, I hunt mostly zones 19,23,25,27,and 35 deer and zones 15 and 20 for turkeys.

Doug, that stinks about your stands.I hope mine are still there. I would like to get together down there soon,shoot me an email so we can coordinate something. 2 weeks from now I'll be turkey hunting south Florida!

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
2 weeks from now I'll be turkey hunting south Florida
Good luck down there. Are you going to get to the farm much for turkeys this year? What permit did you apply for, we'll have to get together before hand so we don't walk in on each other and mess up a hunt. I haven't heard anything from Joe, or John, don't know what's up with them. E-mail me if you have any more info on John.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts