New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone out there has any problems with their heat or a/c systems, gimme a shout, if your not like 100 miles away i'll give you a good deal on repairs or replacements!!!!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Ian - I need a plumber to do a few things. I need to replace my main water shutoff and pressure reducer that's leaking, as well as a few items with regards to my hot water boiler for my heat. Is that something you could help me with? I call numerous plumbers and they either don't call back or leave you hanging when you set a time with them to come to the house.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I cannot get off from work this week since I took off today waiting for someone else to show who never did. If you close by, would you be able to stop by in the evening or anytime on the weekend?

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can do evenings, I sent you a pm, gimme a call tonight or tomorrow and we'll set something up.

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Dave Bowers :) Sorry, thought you might have been his brother, he recently moved out to PA to work with his brother, used to live in NJ and kind of toggles back and forth between PA and NJ...sounds like you.

The UBNJ guys will know him.

He also runs Full Draw Archery over at http://www.fulldrawarchery.com/

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For anyone interested, I do service work and installations, replacements, hot water heaters, etc etc. I am sure i can beat any prices out there. If your not sure about it, just ask, i might be able to do light plumbing depending on what it is.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Ian...meet me in chat in a few.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts