New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading South to WV for their rifle opener on Monday. Leaving NH Saturday @ 3:30 AM should be in Bergen County at the folks for breakfast around 7:30 AM. Be at Cabelas by 11AM Leave Cabelas by 1PM and a few hundred bucks lighter in WV by 7PM.

B

·
0 Posts
Best of luck, now don't let them West Virginia boys know your a YANKEE, cause they will tell you 2 things: YOU SURE HAVE A PRETTY MOUTH BOY !!!!
WHY DON'T YOU SQUEL LIKE A PIG !!!!

:p:D

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Long trip but worth it to see some family down there. Also it's simply a meat in the freezer trip. Deer are plentiful but not many big boys. I'll probably pop a doe to help keep things in check on the old family farm

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well #1 they will know I'm not a local as I have more than 1 tooth. #2 I have sewn a frisbee into the seat of my jeans in case I drop a shell or something. #3 I can spit a wad of chaw with the Y'all just gotta mumble youall lost the war remember and they'll be in such a rage I'll have plenty of time to run north

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I hunted WV Rifle for many years. Where you going to hunt?

I hunted Middle Mountain and also Manongahalia National Forest. My friends and I have taken some nice deer there.

Good Luck and bring home a big one!

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hunting in Lewis County on private land. About 1/2 hr south of Clarksburg.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts