New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I missed Sat. s this afternoon and tomorrow mornin' will be my first time out this year,

Let's see I think I have everything :
Bow
Arrows
Camo shorts
Camo "WIFE BEATER T-SHIRT"
Scent free sun screen
Sun Glasses
Water to prevent HEAT STROKE

And if I score:

A fast truck to get it to the butcher before it ROTS

THIS HEAT SUCKS [mad]

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Lots of Mosquitos. Bring bug repellant just in case. I know it smells but its better than getting the sh-t bit out of you.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Saw nuttin' but 2 raccoons that got in a fight on the bait pile over a cob of corn. Propably kin to the one my wife smoked last week when she caught it in our chicken coup. I laughed when she was surprised that when she shot the **** with the 12ga, riot gun with 00bk, that she also blew a hole on the wall of the chicken house ( that I now have to fix ). DUD ! Like a **** will stop a load of 00'a at 20 ft. Oh well, such is life on the farm.
I guess I'll head out this afternoon and get this EAB SH*T out of the way. Maybe if they line up like this pix, I can shoot through 3 at once and fill the whole freezer at one time :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
binoculars are a MUST along with with all the aformentioned gear.wont get to hunt till next week[sad]and after reading about all who scored so far im just chomping at the bit to get out.(and score 1 for team 12.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was thinking more along the line of a HAND GRENADE. But then again, my stand is only 12 yds from these girls, so I'd probably be pickin' steel out of my own A$$
Then today my wife baited this site and pulled my camera ( yes, see baits , drags, and does camera work ) and lookie lookie,

I WAS going to just go there today to just fill my doe tag without messing up the sites where I've been seeing horns.
BUMMER [sad]
Oh, well, he isn't one of the 2 ten pointers that the lady has been seeing in her back ward, so I guess I can spook him off for awhile by stickin' a doe there.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went out yesterday afternoon to fulfill my EAB obligation. Only saw 5 deer. ALL BUCKS [confused]
Maybe tonight I'll see one of the ladies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts