New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading up to zone 4f for some rifle hunting tomorrow til sunday. Gonna be a shitty weekend up there i heard

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Good luck.

·
Registered
196 Posts
actually it's going to be pretty nice right through the weekend. Temp dropped last night. Went out monday and saw nothing. I heard sunday there was a lot of movement in 4F. When I lived in NJ I hunted more here then I do now that I live here. ( Deer anyway)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Griz if your askiing me . I'm friends with NYbob & SOB. I met you at your club 3-D shoot a couple times.
Nice shoot you guy's put on up there .
Chris

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
I hunt 4w, shitty weather is more normal then not up there[lol]. Good luck[up]

·
Registered
962 Posts
Hey Chris,their friends of mine to.Trying to remember you.Did you see the post about Bob hanging upside down?Thanks Granby140.Chris hope you make some of the shoots this yr.Have a happy and safe holiday.Griz

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Ill be up in 4w Roscoe/Colchester at the club.... good luck to all of you..

·
Registered
962 Posts
I got a nice buck opening day.9pt.dressed 180#.Good luck in Rosco a couple of my friends from Flemington belong to a club in Rosco.Griz

·
Registered
196 Posts
Griz, I did see the picture of bob afterwards. He's a lucky man. Also saw the buck you had shot. Bill sent it to me. Nice buck congratulations. I always check this sight because I am from NJ and don't want to forget my roots !
Hillsdale to be exact .

·
Registered
962 Posts
Hey Chris.Yea me to,always check this site every day,keeps me up dated on what's going on.I'm from Flemington,retired up here.Lived in Flem all my life.Still belong to 3 clubs there.If i could have affored to retire there i'de still be there.About $11,000 diffrence in taxes.Have log cabin on 35 acres,taxes $1750.Griz

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Just checked in with a guy up my club who came in for lunch.. said that finally had a nice cold morning.. deer on our property were on the move!! i have a feeling that this is going to be good cold weekend finally...

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
NY griz...

we have a guy from howell and another from hamilton... all the rest are guys from Sussex/passiac/bergen county....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts