New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm hoping that bear permit arrives b/4 Friday otherwise I'm without one on monday.
I'm off at 1am to the Eastern shore of Maryland to deer Hunt until Saturday.
Its the #10 area for P&Y entries lately so hopefully I'll do well.
Good Luck to all here the rest of the week.[up]

B

·
0 Posts
nice of you to tell me.....best of luck!!!!!!

Are you coming up to the house this SUNDAY?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Are you going anywhere near Chestertown. My parents own a store with a deer checking station there. Just curious.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice of you to tell me.....best of luck!!!!!!
my wife doesn't even know yet,:D I got the call to go 2 hours ago my buddy needs help hunting a 160 cl [no swearing please] deer that he can't pattern.

I'll be there sunday with the cuban sandwiches[up]

B

·
0 Posts
my wife doesn't even know yet, I got the call to go 2 hours ago my buddy needs help hunting a 160 cl [no swearing please] deer that he can't pattern.

I'll be there sunday with the cuban sandwiches
ok, lets break this down

The wife doesn't know your going= your dead:p
not inviting me with a 160" deer= your dead:p
you being there sunday with cuban sandwiches= you
can stay alive:p[up]:D

Just let me know when your coming, cause I have to leave your name at the security shack when you 1st pull in, unless your meeting me early sunday morning

BEST OF LUCK !!!!!!!![up]

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The wife doesn't know your going= your dead
not inviting me with a 160" deer= your dead
you being there sunday with cuban sandwiches= you
can stay alive
I just told her over dinner an expensive one at that, she said fine but It cost me this one Coach bag shes been eyeing...[down]

If it was up to me youd be there, guess i'll double up on sandwiches for Sunday:p

·
Registered
550 Posts
Gunny,
Where are you going in Maryland? Are you going with an outfitter..I have been going with an outfitter down there for the last 2 years..Monster bucks down there and not to many hunters..People dont believe that big deer come from maryland..

B

·
0 Posts
she said fine but It cost me this one Coach bag shes been eyeing...
ahhh the old trick, yes you can go, but only if I can have that COACH bag, been there done that[down][mad]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
My Grandparents used to live on the Eastern Shore. Huge deer and a lot of ducks. Never hunted there though. They moved back to Jersey 2 years ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts