New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
way kool... I think thats great... really teaches the kids something they can use up there... not to sound to sick but Girls trapping beaver way kool..lol

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hey while she's at it, why doesn't she boycott football because the ball is called a pigskin.

And I agree with mg... it's cool to see kids get involved in something like that.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
It is in the Alaska magazine. A girl scout troop there did this for a merit badge. Guys, Alaska residence are truely into the outdoors. This would never happen in NJ. I will be going there this September on a DIY hunt. I love this place and would move in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the significant other. Makes you feel like Lewis and Clark.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I kinda felt the same way in Maine... but the fire roads can easily bring you back to civilization. I would love to hunt alaska... miles and miles of nothing... it's gotta be awesome.

·
3,413 Posts
Not to dis-similar from the Boy Scout Troupe that introduced a Hunting Merit Badge. People were raising CAIN all over the place about it.

Goes to show, if you do something against an AR's political/morale views - the entire organization, no matter how much good they've done, will pay for it.

They are whackos, plain and simple.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Absolutely... I have two bumper stickers that say it best...

Outdoorsman are the true conservationsists.

Vegetarian, an old indian word for poor hunter.:D

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Have you ever been to a public function and touched the topic of the outdoor lifestyle. Look at the reactions. Most of these people don't have a clue. Blinded by the media or what ever else brainwashes them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts