New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just caught a guy driving my piece in zone 9. When confronted he gave me the old "I lost my dog" routine. I called police but he high tailed it out of there. The cops got here quick and are looking for them now. My buddy drove up from Freehold to hunt with me and it looks like we'll be day camping. Trespassers really suck.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Let me know when is a good time to come look for my dog. I will even show you the flyer in my vest!!!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I know someone back in the day that wanted to push a anti's place out. They called animal control to escot him in to look for his dog he saw run over there. One walked woods edge one walked thicket. Pretty sure there was a bunch of happy hunters at the end. Unfortunately I don't believe the dog was found.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
i am sorry man thats my dog he took off from me when i was walking him he has a brown coat white face i put an orange cap on him so them hunters see him his name is driver,usually if you give him a beer and a sandwich he will lay down and go to sleep….

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
It's a real shame that some people have absolutely no respect for things owned by other people; be it property, trail cams, tree stands, ect.. It really is disheartening to know that there are so many scum bags among us.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
why didn't he just be honest and say that he lost his pet deer "Buck".i'm sure you would of had no problem at all letting him and his concerned helpers scour your property looking for his lost pet.i'm sure his kids were home crying and praying for his return.GOOD GOD,MAN,IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.