New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use hawke scopes on there guns I bought a new slug gun and place I'm buying gun has this scope and I want to use the gun asap . Any info would help thanks !

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I have owned two oh what I still do.. but that being all my go to guns are toped with leupolds but nothing for nothing hawke make a fine product and they stand by it I like them better then most other brands... guys should check them out most never heard of them but they are my second choice in my price range without getting crazy

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have owned two oh what I still do.. but that being all my go to guns are toped with leupolds but nothing for nothing hawke make a fine product and they stand by it I like them better then most other brands... guys should check them out most never heard of them but they are my second choice in my price range without getting crazy
That was I usually use on my guns too i was just wondering on the hawke thanks for feedback smitty!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.