New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Guess not. Nobody spoke up, unless they are all out in the woods.
I use Tink's 69 with pretty good success. I put it on the soles of my shoes when I walk to my stand. I've seen bucks follow my tracks like a hound dog. One even sniffed the steps on the tree that I had stepped on. When he looked up I drove a rifled slug right between his eyes. That Pun Tang will get ya everytime :p:p

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
saw something about it on oln. the waiting list is a long one! it is supposed to be the best lure out there! [up]

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Kellers Doe In Heat Gel and Tink's 69 are my favorites!!!

KELLER'S GEL™ is the result of intensive product development, new technology and extensive field-testing by Myles Keller, one of the nations foremost whitetail hunters. These powerful formulas successfully combine the very best deer attractants available, including urine, glandular secretions, musks and oils, formulated into a compatible, easy to use gel.

These advanced gels provide greater stability, greater efficiency, expanded use, increased performance and cost savings for the hunter. All Keller's Gel products are conveniently packaged in non-breakable squeeze tubes for easy application onto wick, leaf, branch or other locations, eliminating the spillage, dilution and waste so common with liquid lures.

Keller's Gels stay where you put them so 100% of their attracting power is utilized. When you leave, they can be placed in a zip locked bag and taken with you.

KELLER'S GEL™ is:

Economical - Keller Gel lasts for days out of the tube and reusable. Easier to use, less mess, less waste - Gel won't spill. More effective - Gel is fully exposed and catches all air currents. Won't absorb into the ground. Effective in all weather conditions.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I bought the vs1 that comes in the roll on stick, which is pretty cool. Wont be able to use it till the rut though as it is extracted from inside the doe's vagina :D huh, huh ....he said vagina. The video on the site shows how they get it. Shows a monster buck chasing a doe and he stops from a full run to smell this stuff !

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I can get pure doe in heat urine. My srchery guy back in PA deals with a guy who has a deer farm in central PA, he bottles the doe urine and sells it. And it works great, but its like $15-$20 a bottle

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I would pay $15-$20 for some good Pee. MMMmmmmm nothing like some good Doe Pee to wake you up in the morning! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts