New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
there's some good info available on crossbownation.com....I'm using the Morrell 'bone collector' series target...it stops the bolts well...but it's only for field points....a lot cheaper than the block too...was 75.00

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did see the spyderweb up close...very nice...I was looking to save a few bucks by getting the block...i did read that some people say it's almost impossible to pull the arrow out of the block...

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shipping is 15 bucks, but I already ordered the orange Block directly from them..free shipping, but It wouldnt hurt to have both for different ranges

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
I've been using the "STANDARD" 4X4 Block target for 2 years shooting Spitfire practice points. It's still stopping every arrow I shoot at it.

The Black Hole target I was using, started getting Pass Thru's after 6 months [down]

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've been using the "STANDARD" 4X4 Block target for 2 years shooting Spitfire practice points. It's still stopping every arrow I shoot at it
Paul, my concern is that I have a block target and my excalibur buries the bolt in it, i didn't want to try my Stryker in it....i don't want to mess any vanes up

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh, i'm sure it won't..that's why i am asking about the Orange block...supposed to be make for xbows...I picked one up from dick's today for 80 bucks...after a 20 dollar off coupon i got out of the entertainment book.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i got it the next day...and I shot it today. it's lightning fast..I got 2 blisters from the crank, but i figured out an answer for that when I just practice shoot...I put a 1/4 inch allen key in my cordless 19v drill and pull that string back in no time...biiig time saver I can only set the scope for 40 yards due to where i was shootin....very happy with it so far. I ordered from eders.com. Paid 1379 for the package..and that's a good deal..1599 most other places.. they are in NY and i always get my orders the next day

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.