New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello boys & girls,

After not getting a response on here while looking for an HVAC contractor, I set out on my own and got a few estimates done. Harmony was one of the companies that came out to price up a central air unit and was the only one who at least appeared to put some time into creating the estimate.... taking measurements, sketching out the house, load calcs etc.... (they are also the most expensive so far)

I just wanted to throw it out on here and see if any members had any experience with the company good or bad..... please feel free to chime in.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ducati,

I'm confused though, lol. Are you recommending Air Group? or are you saying that You have heard good things about Harmony? Sorry still a little early in the day and my brain is not working yet

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey there OKB,

I have not.... Technically, we really can't afford to do this this year, lol.

I was hoping to get some estimates so I knew what general price range we were looking at. I would really like to take advantage of the $1500.00 tax credit this year. The contractor that came out (Harmony)was through Home Depot and they have a deal for zero interest/zero payments for 12 months if I put it on the HD card. So we actually COULD get it done this year, get the tax credit and still pay for it with next year's rebate, which is what we were planning to do anyway.

I just wanted to see if there was any feedback on the company itself.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats a good ideal but the are sub contracters HD gets a cut thats why the price is high
I kinda figured that which is why I wanted one second opinion to have as leverage. But I also wanted to make sure that they are a good company as they will be handling the servicing/warranty work on the unit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.