New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,189 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. On my way to Hackettstown to get an oil burner running again for a really old man that lives alone. Then it's turkey time. So much for a little pheasant hunting today maybe next year.

Reactions: dutch102 and Daver_

·
Registered
395 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving all! How many of you guys are eating a turkey you harvested yourself?

Reactions: dutch102

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I hope the power comes back on tomorrow so we can cook the bird
We are headed out to my sister's house in the Pocono's and she has been without power since yesterday afternoon. They have all electric heat and an electric oven but, they have a small generator and a coal stove. Should be interesting. Happy Thanksgiving To All!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. On my way to Hackettstown to get an oil burner running again for a really old man that lives alone. Then it's turkey time. So much for a little pheasant hunting today maybe next year.
....now here's a man who understands the true meaning of Thanksgiving!...thanks from all of us!

Reactions: dutch102 and Daver_

·
Registered
431 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving all! How many of you guys are eating a turkey you harvested yourself?
...I let my wife harvest this one....Zone Shop Rite[lol]

...all kidding aside Happy are those who really did harvest their own!

·
Premium Member
4,189 Posts
....now here's a man who understands the true meaning of Thanksgiving!...thanks from all of us!
Actually I'm a bastard! I love the holiday rate lol. I really like this guy also, don't want him freezing to death he's an old veteran.

·
Registered
431 Posts
We are headed out to my sister's house in the Pocono's and she has been without power since yesterday afternoon. They have all electric heat and an electric oven but, they have a small generator and a coal stove. Should be interesting. Happy Thanksgiving To All!!
....makes you sought of appreciate and respect the first Thanksgiving Day...probably will be the one most remembered by your family...Be Blessed!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Actually I'm a bastard! I love the holiday rate lol. I really like this guy also, don't want him freezing to death he's an old veteran.
....I will hone in on the last sentence..A veteran, who most likely served in WWll....need I say more...?

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
....makes you sought of appreciate and respect the first Thanksgiving Day...probably will be the one most remembered by your family...Be Blessed!
Thank you. It's going to be very special because, all of my family will be there and my oldest son who is a US Marine flew home this past Sunday because, we had a military funeral to go to. So, no one knows that he's here. I'm planning on dropping him off down the street and having him wait about ten minutes then, have him walk inside to surprise everyone. Can't wait!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts