New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom's out there. You all do one hell of a job! I cant thank my Mom enough for all the great things she has done for me! [up]

Shout out to one of the moms on this site: Ms. Grit!

Happy Mothers Day Robin![up]

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms.[up]

Im not sure. Its more like Thanksgiving in my house today. Got a turkey in the oven and my mom and grandmother are coming as well as my girls mom. 8 people total with a 20 pound turkey. Think thats enough.[hihi]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got my mom some loto tickets today...she won $20 [up] this is the first time ever buying her winning scratchoffs lol

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Happy Mother's Day to all Moms. [up] :)

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Thanks remingtonman and everyone else too. I got to sleep in late this morning (really needed the extra sleep too) and my daughter made me muffins for breakfast :)

I'm not quite sure what the boys are up to, but I'm not allowed to open the feezer today [confused]

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom's out there. You all do one hell of a job! I cant thank my Mom enough for all the great things she has done for me!

Shout out to one of the moms on this site: Ms. Grit!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.