New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm buying my P30 at Meltzers (118 Outwater Ln # 1 Garfield, NJ 07026)

Their prices are good. Everything is right where it should be.

That's about an hour from Monroe TWP. People say The Bullet hole has good prices but I've never been there.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Take 33 to rt 130 and head south. When you pass under 195, there will be a shopping center on your left. stay in the left lane after the traffic light and make the next U-turn(300yrds). As you head back north there will be a mini-mall immediately before the light. Turn in there and you'll find Cheyenne outfitters. They have a selection you can look at and handle.

Then get back on 130 heading south and go to the sportsman center in Bordentown(northbound side about 12 miles south). Check out their selection as well. If you find a used handgun in either place, buy it. If you see a new one that you like, take note of the make and model and order it through Jim Flynn's truck repair in Glen Gardner for the best price (908) 537-6446.(no affiliation)

Yeah, I said truck repair but he's an FFL as well and will get you an awesome price. Ask his price and see for yourself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.