New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day, as I was leaving my Physical Therapy session, an old timer on the Exercise Bike near the door called out to me. In a LOUD voice he stated, " I find that Sweat Shirt of yours offensive".
Thinking he was kidding, I laughed and walked over to him so he could have a better look.
Well, he then proceded to call me (shouted) a War mongering, baby killing Republican.
Now I realized that he was serious....

Shirt imprint...

I responded that I was not a Republican, but a registered Independent, and that I voted for anyone I wanted. And that on occasions I even LOWERED myself low enough to vote for a DEMONcrat.
Well his eyes bugged out and he began ranting about Republicans, stopped peddling, and stood up.
I figured, here I go.. Gonna have to put this OLD Fart into some REAL Physical therapy. I was kinda disappointed when he didn't come after me. I haven't hit anyone since I retired 5 years ago :p
Since then they have made it a point to schedule me and the "DEMONcrat" at diff. times...

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Don't pay any attention to guys like that they will only get mad and after you beat them up the Anti's will try to use it against you.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After 30 years in LE, I've pretty much learned to keep my cool. But when someone crosses that "PHYSICAL" threshold, it's GAME ON.

Not that I'd enjoy kicking the Old Farts a$$, but ....

The Therapists all know I lock my Gun in my Truck before I come in, so the knew it would only be Hand to Hand :D

But they all said the Smart money was on me :p Even though I've only got one GOOD leg...

·
Registered
17,068 Posts
You're too much Paul. LMAO!! [rofl][rofl][rofl]

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
baby killing Republican.
WTF, How dare he even tries to go there.[confused]

Great Story. I love debating with libs. I argue with a guy every chance I can at work, and he always has the same "we agree to disagree" line before he ends it. Newsflash pal, the Constitution is black and white.

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
"I didn't know it was your daughter." [rofl][rofl]

True story: After her "15 minutes of fame" one of the cop shows had a scene where they were bringing a hooker into the station. The one cop said "she offered me a Lewinsky."

Instead of letting it die down, Monica Lewinsky's dad sued Nthe network. Instead of letting it died down, he brought the whole thing back into the public eye. I guess that's how they think in Beverly Hills. [down]

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
He meant to call you a War mongering, Crossbow toting, baby killing Republican!

Now would you have kicked his ass!

Paul, my PT isn't as exciting as your, just painful.

anyway, you go there Monday and say to that old fart call me a War mongering, baby killing Republican, one more time! see if he gets the message! [rofl]

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
PLEASE tell me this was in my dad's PT office.....he has to play politically correct, but with a shirt like that and comments made by other patient, he'd apologize to you for the offense (again with the PC) and ask the other gentlemen to leave and never come back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts