New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Ian IMB saw on one yard 3 nice bucks 2 does 2 fawns and 8 turkey. One buck was a nice 7 pointer and the Jakes in the flock were huge they were even bigger then the Toms out there. It would have been a great pic if we did not forget the camera again.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Yeah, but you forgot to mention they were all made out of ceramic and concrete.:p:D

Forgot the camera, sure ya did...I heard that one before..:p:D

If you need a permission slip for the place here is how it should read;

I Print name hereby grant Sean HKD, Ian IMB AND Matty D. permission to hunt my property, located at (a # of such and such a road). Furthermore, they may hunt within 450 feet of my home.

If you happen to forget Ian's name, thats ok, but if you forget mine, they probably wont sign. So dont forget it...:D

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea they were made of ceramic. If we had the camera with us maybe. It is only when we don't have is when we see stuff like that.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I know how it is. Thats always the way.

Happens to me all the time. I had my camera with me last year while bear hunting out in PA. I put the camera in my pack after a while, figuring it would just get in the way of the bow and all....so what comes a long? A spike, followed by a nice 8. I couldnt get the camera out to take a pic, and they were RIGHT UNDER ME! Of course out there bear doesnt overlap with deer, so I had to just watch that nice 8pt. A pic would've been nice.:eek:

Other times its the video camera...when it works you dont see anything....but the minute the battery freezes, a beautiful 11 pt (thats counting the tiny junk----9pt without) came strolling out under my friend last year, and even though I was up a tree with the video camera, the only proof we have of that hunt is a split second of the deer running away on tape, oh, and of course when he finishes the mount! He drilled that bad boy through both lungs.

Stupid cameras![mad]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Sean, we had a better picture opportunity. Matty and I coming back from the range in a down pour. We looked like drowned rats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts