New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just saw on 11 news ,some guy killed his neighbor with an arrow. It wasn't an accident. The guy they friggen interviewed was wearing a camo coat. Just didn't sit right with me. They could have interviewed one of the other neighbors.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Mastic Man Killed By Arrow
Long Island Victim Shot With Arrow In The Chest

A man visiting friends in Mastic, Long Island, was shot and killed by a man with a bow and arrow.

Suffolk County Police said 27-year-old Juan Carlos Munoz of Mastic was found shot with an arrow to his chest outside 193 Monroe St. shortly before 8 p.m. Sunday. He was pronounced dead at Brookhaven Memorial Hospital.

Witnesses told police about a black pickup truck seen fleeing the scene. State Police stopped the truck on Montauk Highway in Westhampton. The driver -- 34-year-old Thomas Sirico of 193 Monroe St., Mastic, was arrested.

Police said he's being charged with second-degree murder.

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
Was he wearing a "Lucky Hat"? (see post by nightstalker). Sorry, I couldn't help it

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
I got a friend thats a master traditonal man.At the shoots he beats most compound men with sites.He can shoot all distances and wins many events both standard and specialty.He shot his x wifes windsheild as she was driving down the road.No charges were filled.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I got a friend thats a master traditonal man.At the shoots he beats most compound men with sites.He can shoot all distances and wins many events both standard and specialty.He shot his x wifes windsheild as she was driving down the road.No charges were filled.
How good of friends are you? You might be next.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.