New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone reco. a good gunsmith. I just picked up four guns from my grandparents house. the first is an old mossberg .22. that thing is heavy. The second is a Hungarian handgun that was surrendered to my grandfather to world war II. The thrid is what appears to be a french revolver. This one is very old. The last is a walther handgun. I just want a gunsmith to look them over, replace missing parts, and make sure they are in good shape(cleaning etc.)

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah...I live in Long Valley, Morris county but so if there is someone in the area that would be great. if not I am willing to drive to make it to someone who really knows their stuff.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have just found out what two of the handguns are. The first is a M 1900 browning pistol. The other is a Hungarian Femaru-Fegyver 37M. The french revolver stil has me puzzled but I am searching. Anybody have any suggestions in terms or gunsmiths? I know some of you have to have some sort of collection. My grandfather has passed these down to me and i want to get them looked over by a gunsmith to help me clean them up. Also one needs a certain part. Any help is much appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts