New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not know what happened to my last post but I recently inherited the following guns and am willing to part with them for the right price. PM me for pictures, prices and I’ll send you what I can. I am located in Bergen County. Thanks in advance.

Varmint stalker caliber177gamo
With scope. Great condition

Thompson Center Black diamond 50 cal in-line no scope. The gun looks clean but I was unable to remove the breech plug despite my efforts.

Traditions Kentucky Black powder rifle

Mossberg 195 bolt action 12 gauge. Gun is in excellent condition

Stevens 16 gauge single shot break barrel. Gun is in good condition

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
I think they delete your post if you don"t have enough posts ( your new) and you have to have a price . I realize if you are not familiar with prices that can be difficult

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I don’t want to break any rules I’ll. Curious how many posts I need. I will post more as for prices I’ll put these out and we can negotiate from there:

Varmint stalker caliber177gamo
With scope $100

Thompson Center Black diamond 50 cal in line $100 no scope

Traditions Kentucky $200

Mossberg 195 bolt action 12 gauge $150

Stevens 16 gauge single shot $100

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
You need to include pricing, this way it's clear to everyone viewing your post. Who knows, you may give multiple prices if people are asking via PM, then take the highest out of the folks who accept.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Remaining guns:

Traditions Kentucky Black powder rifle $200

Mossberg 195 bolt action 12 gauge. Gun is in excellent condition $150

Stevens model 15A single shot 22 $150

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The outside of the Kentucky is pristine but the barrel needs some tlc. I am not the original owner so I cannot speak to the care it was shown..... I’ll sell it as a wall hanger for $100 if someone wants it or can fix her up

Mossberg is still available I’ve had a few potential buyers drop out

PM if you have questions

1 - 12 of 12 Posts