New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am helping as friend sell off his stock. We have some very large gun cabinets (wooden/glass) dislpay cases. Guns, pistols (P38 WWII,Smith and Wesson .357) ect, gun-smithing parts, pistol barrels (colt, ect), holsters, grips, stocks, knives, sights ect. Alot of police tactical stuff. If you are interested let me know. Gun cabinets have to go ASAP (This week), so make an offer. Located in Orange, NJ. Can get pictures too but may take a little time.
[email protected] or Jay 201 248-0485

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Just curious, is he selling off his business as a result of the one gun of month law BS ?

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, just was a side gig, now it's just too much stress.
P38 he says he wants $550 negotiable. It's in great shape and a WWII pistol. I will get pics of anything you guys want. I will get pics but understand that there is alot of stuff. If you are really interested I'll do it but serious inquires only.
Thanks

He's got some sweet guns for sale like a Beretta 12g over under as well as others. Feel free to contact me. We are getting an inventory togother and will be putting stuff on gunbroker and others ASAP.
Thanks

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also Has a Beretta 686 and a BSA Falcon 20g among others.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I may be interested in some of the tac gear. Ill give a call tom

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
def interested in some stuff..if yo ucan put a whole list together of exactly what is there i bet it will all go FAST on here.

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's going to be hard, so, tell me what you are looking for and I'll let you know if we have it. We are going to be doing it but it will take some time.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
If you are really interested I'll do it but serious inquires only.
Sounds good. Good luck selling your inventory. I will be lloking in a little while. Need to take care of my Change of Adress first. Will be dropping off paperwork early Auguest. Thats when the officer in charge of FID will be back. Cross my fingers for a speedy process.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
any 243 rifles? .22 semi auto rifles?

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Please email me at [email protected] or call me at 201-248-0485. I will try to answer any question or ask the guy who is selling them. Please don't sell me a pm. I am on the roadI am just trying to get the word out. He is a registered FFL by the way.
Thanks
Jay

·
Registered
226 Posts
looking for a holster for a S&W 469.

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
Any long gun safes?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Email sent

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
The number you PMed me was wrong... and the one here in the thread doesnt seem to work. Im still interested in a few things so send me some contact info... that works.[hihi]

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you contact John, or buy anything, let me know. I'm getting commish. Saving for a WWII 1911.
Thanks

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Getting a list of inventory together for this weekend.

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Did John get back to everyone?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Did the list get put together? I'm looking for a O/U or SxS 20 gauge.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts