New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a good gun smith in North Jersey? I am rebuliding an old shotgun and there is some adjustment machining I need done. I would do it myself, but I don't have access to a milling machine or a lathe.

G

·
Hmmmm yeah sure.....It's ok it's 2005, that lifestyle is being more accepted into the public eye, why I have no idea.....just kiding with you [up]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Just dropped off 3 guns with Marcos at Paterson Gunsmithing. Seems like a nice guy. Even brought my pup in. I forgot they had a range in their basement. I am going to have to ask him how much when I pick up my guns.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Currently Online Posts: 1791
Just dropped off 3 guns with Marcos at Paterson Gunsmithing. Seems like a nice guy. Even brought my pup in. I forgot they had a range in their basement. I am going to have to ask him how much when I pick up my guns.
This guy would't even look at my gun. He would only take the job if I brought the gun fully assembled. He also sounded like an a#$hole on the phone.

G

·
This guy would't even look at my gun. He would only take the job if I brought the gun fully assembled. He also sounded like an a#$hole on the phone.
what type of gun and what needed to be done?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I brought a gun that was in 2 pieces and he said "Not again. This is my 6th H&R this week."
I gave him a lot of work.
Win. 1300 to have the rust removed, feeder repaired, and scope remounted.
Win. Model 12 to have the magazine tightened and an internal cleaning.
H&R to have the forearm put back on.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts