New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to use the Gun Exchange on Route 23 in Butler. I need some work done to a Winchester model 12 I just acquired. Does anyone have any names of gun smiths in Northern NJ.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guys, I'm still looking for a gun smith in North New Jersey. Any help will be appreciated.

G

·
The only one that I know of thats still in business is PATERSON GUNSMITHING on Main Street, Paterson, NJ....I've used him a few times ever since my guy closed up shop, he's just off Rt.80

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THanks BHC, I'll try him.

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
call Davis Sports in Sloatsburg NY and see if they have a gunsmith.

If you don't mind a drive past Newark Airport, try Lou Mascossia at Armament Gunsmithing in Hillside NJ on Rt. 22. Call first.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Les Kraft is very good. Do not know phone number. Location: Walnut Valley Road. The road is off of RT 94 South, next to RT 603. He is the 3rd or fourth house off of 94, on the right. He has a sign in the front of his house. Call 411 Les Kraft Blairstown

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
If you don't mind a drive past Newark Airport, try Lou Mascossia at Armament Gunsmithing in Hillside NJ on Rt. 22. Call first.
my old neighborhood. My friend used him years ago. he was okay if i remember right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts