New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's a decent show. usually around 200 tables. i've bought and sold there before. it can get a little crowded. some deals can be found plus it's at the hotel so you can also get something to eat and rest up. i am going sunday morning.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
it's a decent show. usually around 200 tables. i've bought and sold there before. it can get a little crowded. some deals can be found plus it's at the hotel so you can also get something to eat and rest up. i am going sunday morning.
Yeah I think I'm going to do the same and drive up there Sunday morning. Looking for a coyote gun. Hopefully I'll find a deal. Not sure yet exactly what I'm looking for to be honest.

·
Registered
13,559 Posts
It's like gun broker in person every gun 40 percent over priced , maybe just me but I have been to valley forge , Middletown gun shows and every thing even the ammo was over priced........

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hunterdan is right, they are a little overpriced. some vendors will negotiate, some won't. i have come out of there with some deals and some insults, LOL. there are guys walking around with guns for sale. you might find a private deal. good way to get ready for some sunday afternoon football!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just be careful what you buy/transport if you go via I84 since you'll be in New York state for ~1/2 mile.
"Good evening officer"
"Good evening comrade- our patrols spotted you coming over from pennsylvania. Are you terrorist"
"No, I was just visiting a friend"
"You lie. Do you understand lying to a member of Cuomo Revolutionary Guard is punishable by 10 years in Gulag?"
"What?"
"HAIL OBAMA"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts