1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Its 20/20 on at 10:00... I just set the tivo

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
my wife which is anti gun was watching it.Then she started on me about me getting my FID card,and buying a shotgun.She asked if I was gonna give up [mad].I told her to not start on me. she clammed up and turned the channel [rofl]

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Guys...join us under "ABC Right Now"

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
more gun control media hype softening us up so we give up our guns F-ABC 20/20 and the rest of the liberal media showing kids with guns of course they donlt know how to handle em that is why they need to be stored under lock an key the USA is finished we are all in deep Sh!t

·
Banned
4,539 Posts
I was disapointed the NRA didn't take the oportunity to provide a counter point, perhaps ABC didn't try all that hard to talk to them.

As far as putting guns in a toy box, what the hell do you think 4 and 5 year old kids would do?

The solution is to introduce gun safety along with firearm instruction early in schools across the country...every kid should learn how to shoot and how to handle a gun...Like that will ever happen.

I'm sad to say I think we will loose our 2nd amend rights.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I was disapointed the NRA didn't take the oportunity to provide a counter point, perhaps ABC didn't try all that hard to talk to them.
Or at all. This "reporting" is nothing more than yellow journalism... they skew facts, edit for sensationalism, and lie to sway public opinion. Quite frankly, it sickens me.[down][down]

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i saw it too. yes its sad when a child shoots him or her self or another,accidental or not. some jerk gets pissy about the color of the grass one morning and say hey i know what i'll do, i'll go get a gun and shoot up a school then a mcdonalds.

i like how they tried to make it seem like the guy buying at the VIRGINIA gunshow was wrong,the sellers were wrong. no id asked for,etc. all registration does is makes it easier for the government to find you and your guns,thats all. thats how HITLER went about his ways,he knew who was armed and who was not. grab the gun owners FIRST.

Only if we sit on our Arses and do nothing.I for one will not allow it to happen without a fight.
i'm with you.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
yes its sad when a child shoots him or her self or another,accidental or not
How about harping on the fact that its legal to leave a firearm so an unauthorized person can access it... why not report that the firearm owners were at fault and in some cases breaking the law when these tragedies happened? Its much easier to blame the gun I guess[down][down]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts