New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a small deer, sex unknown at 2:30pm on my way from work, it was browsing on side of the GSP, next to the Montclair County Club golf course

·
Registered
28 Posts
I SEE DEER THERE ALL THE TIME.THIS PAST JUNE THERE WAS A DEAD FAWN UP AGAINST THE DIVIDER. IT STAYED THERE UNTIL IT DESINTEGRATED! lAST YEAR MY SON WAS COMING OFF THE GSP AT EXIT 153 AND STANDING THERE WAS A6 PT. BUCK!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
On the GSP South across from the state trooper station in Bloomfield I've seen a few bucks. Once an 8pt not more than 75 yds from a guy on a riding mower.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
On the GSP South across from the state trooper station in Bloomfield I've seen a few bucks.
Saw a dead doe there a few years ago and was a little surprised, but now it's common. I'm orig. from Blfd. Raven you live close by, or just passing by.:)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is also a dead turkey, whatever is left of it on the Northside in this area

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saw 1 dead deer this morning, on the south bound side of the GSP

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
jerseyhunter,
I'm in Garfield

My wife's cousin owned the Firehouse Pub on Plauderville, He sold it and it burned. Always had great food. Only been there once since the new owners took it over, Hasn't been the same.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Saw a Deer on Route 3 West Today(5/30) Near Parkway in Clifton. Unfortunatetly it was dead.Road killed.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
2 days before, Right at the entrance to gsp south in clifton, on 19 south before it turns back into broad st. Doe as far as I could tell.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
my brother lives in Lyndhurst, about 3 blocks up from the river and maybe 2 blocks south of the RR bridge, pretty near the city hall; he's had deer in his backyard.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
seems like every deer i see on the road dead has a few inches of velvet sprouting out...really sucks.. COME ON PEOPLE!!! SWERVE TOWARD THE DOES IF YOUR GONNA HIT ONE:D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
We have deer at Teterboro Airport (Rte. 46, Industrial Ave., Fred Wehran Drive, Rte. 17, Moonachie Ave., Lindbergh Drive, Redneck Ave. (this is a real street name at the airport!!!), etc...and in the surrounding areas (businesses around the airport all of the time!!!).

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
hunter - Your RIGHT !!!

His brother, Matt, sleeps all day, wakes up and shoots a MONSTER BUCK, but poor lil' Outlaw only gets the 70# and under does - and he's out hunting ALL DAY LONG!!!! :D

For a kid who can a target at 100 yds. with his bow, I've figured out that he gets big buck fever!!!! :D

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Saw a dead doe 6/24/05 on Route 3 West in clifton near the Passaic river. A few more years and they'll be in NYC.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
My girlfriend saw the same dead doe today coming home from work.She gets excited to report all game sightings alive and dead.:p

·
Registered
140 Posts
Gspotter, the cameras are going out today! I got a tip on a really big buck last night. The kid said it was around 120" already. Sounds loke a crock, but I'm going to check it out anyway. I'll post any good photos if I get any.:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts