New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several threads exist trying to organize group hunts. I think a loosly organized group bear hunt makes tons of sense. Mainly to get a bear out of the woods. I would like to have a situation where there are some other hunters in radio range (yes I've seen the posts on radio use) or reachable by cell phone. My phone only sometimes has a signal in area I hunt.
BHC I know hunts near me in deer zone 4 and I crossed paths with 35 two years ago during that bear hunt.

·
11,226 Posts
Rich....It's all good!!!![up] I did the math...1) you weren't on the boards all night (which is too bad because I was trying to make a bet with you where the loser had to by a six pack for the winner on the fishing trip) Then add that to #2) I SAW YOU at the game!!! LOL!!! So busted!!!!;):D[up] Whats the chance??? LOL! My wife thought I was making it up!!! lol We'll get to a DEV/Pen game before it's all over!!!![up] I noticed you were at Marty's end for 2 periods so you got a nice close look at him destroying the Pens confidence with save after save!!! He was awesome!!!![up]

G

·
well since the hunt will be in different zones, there should be a group hunt with the hunters hunting in the same zones. So whoever has bear zone 1 we can talk about it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts