Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a Groud Grizz I took out.

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Good shootin'.[up] I missed a shot at one out back yesterday. First one of the season, I was in such a rush to get the shot off before he took off that I loaded the gun and never chambered the round.[wallmad] Click.....and he ran off. I'm laughing about the whole incident as I type this because it was such a rookie mistake but oh well.

·
Registered
12,826 Posts
you gonna eat it will? i heard they are excellent in a crock pot wit sauerkraut[tasty]

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you gonna eat it will
Had him for lunch with some chips[tasty][tasty]

It was a 90 yard shot and my gun is a Ruger.

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Prez, I have in the past since I take everything pretty much with my bow. But I have to show my guns some love as well:D Plus, I need to help out some farmers who want some of these critters gone. Giving them a higher body count makes them and thier live stock much happier.

Maybe in a couple of weeks I will go after them with my bow and post a photo[up]

Shoot Straight

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You really eat those things?
Sure, why not. They eat grass just like deer[hihi][hihi]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Wow you are only the second person I have ever heard call them ground grizzlies. I always call them that and people have no clue what I am talking about.[up]

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think he took that Griz with a .338, anything less would be foolish
Ducati is correct. I would never put my life at risk without some firepower, these ground grizzlies have been known to devour hunters throughout the country[hihi][hihi]

I've always called them 'Whistle Pigs'
I have heard them called that as well.

Shoot Straight!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts