New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im finally going to order a ground blind tonight for bow season. All the other ones ive ever had sucked and were always two small to draw my bow or maneuver my shotguns and rifles in. I am down to 2 that im thinking about

1. Primos Ground Max Predator den blind
2. Primos Ground Max Eclipse blind

both are 129.99

Anyone own one of these or have any opinions on them or can reccomend another blind similar price range? Thank you ive very indecisive

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
come on guys need some info before i buy! anyone with a ground blind that there happy with , or either of these 2? not spending 400 on a double bull

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Listen, go with the Primos new vision blind. They are roomy, well priced, sturdy and are really dark inside. Look at buying them from ebay. I bought two from there and they are great![up][up]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Couple things: Forgot to mention i have a gc for cabelas so i was tryyyyying to get it from them another thing is that ghost blind looks sick but i need a pop up so my gf can come with me for shotgun season. Asl oshoot straight does cabelas sell the one i didnt see it

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mike- did you ever bowhunt out of one?

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I have the eclipse and like it. Used it 4 times last winter during rain and wind and when my son was hutning with me. Never used it during bow season. Sets up easily and comes down almost as easy. It's large enough that you could even make use of it as a tent!

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
northern- so theres plenty of room for drawing the bow and manuevering for diff shot angles? and the quality is pretty good?

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Look at that vision, you could not ask for a better blind for bowhunting, filming, gunning and if you had to live in it;)

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im still up in the air.....very indecisive, its just ive bought 2 blinds in the past (all ameristeps) and the quality sucked and so did the room. I really dont want to waste ne more money, i want something that ill be happy with and can actually use

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.