New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Griffin & Howe shooting school offers shotgun shooting lessons 7 days a week at our Hopatcong NJ Location. Please call 973-398-2670

Our Sporting Clay Course is open Monday and Tuesday, May thru August

100 Station Lower Course $75.00
100 Station Upper & Lower Course $100.00
(ammo additional)
No blue jeans please!

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Everyone has a right to their own opinion as to how they would like to run/operate their own business. If someone wants to have a dress code for their clays course, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Their is a rich, (use the "meaningful/significant" definition for rich in this case...not the "wealthy" one) gentlemenly tradition in this sport that they are trying to preserve. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it....Just the same as there is nothing wrong with a sporting clays place that will allow you to wear cut off blue jeans and sleevless tees.

You guys are, per usual, ridiculous[eyeroll]

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
hammer settle down now they only want classy guys like me who wear Carharrts there.[smoke]

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
You guys are, per usual, ridiculous
Maybe before someone comes on here and posts services for hire WITHOUT being a business sponsor he could at least take 2 minutes to reveiw the atmosphere in which he entered ????

Kinda think this is a BLUE JEANS kind of place

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
You guys are, per usual, ridiculous
MS22 THANKS it took decades of practice for me to get this way.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Kinda think this is a BLUE JEANS kind of place
Why does it have to be one or the other? Why shouldn't it be a place for those of us who enjoy the outdoor pursuits to come and share our experiences? Class, taste, race, gender be damned;)

This is no different then going to a golf course, proper dress required. I like it
Its refreshing to see that someone gets it.

MS22 THANKS it took decades of practice for me to get this way
Your welcome...You turned out just fine...with your, what some would call, "elitist" positions on certain subjects that I happen to agree with:D

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
in plaid pants and funny shoes
WAIT! This stuff is OK? Ya know the ONLY other kinda pants I have besides "Camo and Sweat" are....well you know if I HAD enough hair to "Comb over" they would go with that Doo.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.