New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
while i cant condone it i do understand that to the victor go the spoils. [ko] glad that we're the ones doing the pissing. [up]

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
they said according the the Geneva Conventions that "bodies of enemy soldiers must be 'honorably interred, if possible according the the rites of the religion of which they belonged'"

I wouldn't consider Taliban fighters to be enemy soldiers. They are cowards who use women and children as shields, and hide in schools, hospitals and mosques. The Geneva Conventions deal with the humanitarian treatment of victims of war. They don't play by those rules...they blow themselves up for their "religious beliefs" and they behead prisoners including soldiers, journalists, construction workers, etc. They are not honorable men, they are scum and don't deserve anything(besides a FMJ or 2).

God Bless our troops!

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Maybe they should replay the video of the American contracters who were burned and dragged through the streets of some Iraq city. Remember them? Too bad Taliban. Next time I hope the pour pig blood on you.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
They hate us for our freedoms.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I have to say, it was dumb on their part to video tape it ! NEVER capture yourself doing anything wrong, that shit will always turn up.

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS

What these guys did was nothing compared to what those animals would do to our guys if it was the other way around

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Imagine watching your buddies being blown apart my IED. Fighting these ******** everyday, not knowing who is a friendly and who is out to kill you, until they attack. Pissing on them is the least that you would want to do.

How about all the people that were decapitated on video. But they were Americans, that doesn't count.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts