New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this was already posted but its such a great deal im posting again.

I got the $169.99 Walls insulated coveralls at dicks today for $29.99

It was on sale for $119.99 then 50% off all cloths and I guess another 25% for I dont know what but in the end I got 75% off for it and paid $29.99

Do they have this sale every year?

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Could be. I got insulated coveralls, and a couple of warm jackets 2 years ago for the same price in a similar sale.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
already was posted yesterday
Ya I know just was so happy with what i got I had to post it.

Also does any one know if these big sales happen through out the year or just after Christmas?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Picked up 2 sets of Walls Stalker Insulated Coveralls, normally 79.99, discounted to 69.99, then 75% off, 17.50 each.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ameristep carnivor ground blind regular price $300 online, just picked it up fpr 70 bucks! bushnell trophy bone collector addition trail cam regular $199 online I paid $129 (had a little help from a coupon).

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
I was at the Woodbridge store last night where I spotted the the coveralls. They still had several left.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
got a nice early fall water proof setup pants and light camo jacket for $40.00, bought the walls coveralls 25.00 got a nice camo fleece 14 and another fleece for 15

·
Registered
887 Posts
good stuff online& free shipping over 50 bucks

·
Registered
104 Posts
They run this sale right around christmas every year always walk away with some good deals, usually lasts a couple of weeks

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Picked up the 10x camo insulated coveralls at the Easton Pa. Store. Had a coupon and got them for $24.99.[up]
Also picked up some youth hunting clothes for my sons.[up]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts