New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
14,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from Quebec on a Caribou hunt and as always it was a great time.
I must have seen over 2,000 Caribou.
The bad news is....We were there about a week to soon, even though we saw lots of migrating Caribou the bigger Bulls were far and few between.
We all tagged out and even got the chance to do some Ptarmigan hunting and lake trout fishing.
On the very first day I was with-in 100 yards of 3 MuskOx ..That was an awesome experience ! They certainly are prehistoric looking creatures.
Weather was nice and the whole trip went smoothly.
I was going to make this my last trip for Caribou but now I'm not so sure.....Every time I've gone for Caribou. We had a great time and met great people!
Here are some pics...

Enjoy.....

Camp

Sharps 45/70...I wish it was MINE!

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Looks great GG[up]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
awesome pics! looks like an amazing time! congrats!![up][up]

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
nice ,great pics[up]sounds like it wont be your last trip:D

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Way to go Mike! THat's gonna make for some great video! Can't wait to see it buddy!

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Congrats on that nice bull[up][up][up] Looks like you had a great time and getting it on film must have been a blast. Glad to see you had a safe and successful trip, welcome back[up][up][up]

SS!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Great pictures! Just a question......why are some of the bulls in velvet and some not?? I am sure there is a simple answer like.....this is the time of year that they are comming out of velvet...DUH!

thanks
Danny V

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.