New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the PD today for one pistol permit and told them I know ducati (nj2as sub committee minority council member)printed his thread about no extra forms and the chief agreed I did not the extra forms[up]

I think im going to pickup a sig P250

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
I was at a charity party and there was a guy acting let's say very lady like. I mentioned I knew Ducati. Well he got happy and said you get a 50% discount to enter Troublemaker's an all men bar, I mean all men if you know what I mean;) He told me Ducati is there a lot and puts on a show in chaps and only chaps[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

SS!

·
Registered
595 Posts
All kidding aside it is great to see PD's following the regulations correctly. We have had numerous emails come in where people made appointments with the Chierf's, let them know what they were doing was illegal, and the paperwork was removed. Right now there is one town that is not backing down. Lets just say they should have listened!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Hunter and Angler lounge

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][drinking]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.