New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to assunpink today and had a nice time meet a lot of nice guys and some great ladies also. NS911 YAbetter bring mor cookeis next time. Any way glad to see a good turn out

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
yea man...NICE day...too bad about my "robin hood" at 40 yards.....my excalibur is on at 40...especially with that trigger stick...nice seeing ya again smitty [up]

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
really sorry I could not make it...sounds like you had a good turnout...family obligations took over, unfortunately.....

anyone think we might be able to try this agsin at a later date?

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Jody, you'll be very pleased with that spyderweb target. [up][up]

·
Registered
221 Posts
I would like to thank everyone for their participation in the crossbow shoot Sunday. I had a great time and enjoyed talking about the future of UXBNJ, and where we plan to be in the near future.

We will try and set up another meet/shoot sometime in August. This way we can site in our crossbows before the early archery season [up]

BTW - Awesome shot Excalibur!!! It gets to be very expensive when your that good of a shot. :D

Mike

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Maximus.....I'll not speak for everyone else...but if I'm able to make the next one...you can try my Parker Tornado.......but, no shoot-outs with Muzzyman!!!! The arrows I buy for it are too expensive!!!!!:D

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
Sorry about the delay in postin' the pictures, been real busy......

It was a good day on the archery range, with people having something in common.
Trying other shooter's Crossbows really gives you a chance to see the differences between them.

Some of the shooters........

Sad, Smitty, and Excaliber....

Ex with his 40+ yd. "OFFHAND" ROBIN HOOD [up]

And yes, those members of the DARK SIDE were served COOKIES !! :D

·
Registered
326 Posts
Looks as though you guys had a real nice time, and you had great weather too :)

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
sweet pics let us know when the next get together is [up]

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.