New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a nonhunting issue, but if anyone knows of any grainless/gluten-free bakeries, deli's. pizzerias or resturants through out the state would be greatly appreciated. I'm also targeting shore point areas as well. Thanks

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys,access to gluten-free foods and eateries aren't always that easy, especialy for a picky child.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Whole Foods is supposed to have a good selection. Also, Charie Browns, and Pizzaria Uno near Menlo Park have Gluten Free menus.

Elizabeth Hasselback (the normal girl on the View)has a new book out with some menus in it. She has Celiacs.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
. She has Celiacs
That's what my 10 yr old daughters got since the age of three. We are trying to keep everthing in the house gluten free, but it seems you need thre jobs to pay for groceries, the prices are incredible. A loaf of bread for her use to be $11. Anyway, when we go out we like to keep it mainstream and find places we all can eat at.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
My wife and I have friends that have to deal with that. It is very expensive. I cant even imagine trying to go on a vacation and have to make sure that wherever you go has someplace you can eat. I think the baked potato at Wendys is OK. From what I understand, that book called The G Free Diet has tips and recipees to make things more "normal".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts