New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
561 Posts
What science is he looking at, the propaganda the BEAR group puts out? Well, god forbid he looks at studies done by...well you know...BIOLOGISTS, the people who actually know the difference between science and a tree hugging opinion. Corzine is a typical anti-gun, anti-hunting liberal. I wouldn't vote for him if I had a gun to my head. He wants to ban handguns in NJ, after that what's next? I doubt any hunter would even consider voting for him but he'll buy his way into office.....again.

· Registered
561 Posts
It probably doesn't even matter who we vote for anyway. Just look at the garbage the Democrats pulled when it came to the whole Toricelli/Lautenberg debacle. And the fact that McGreevey (ugh, I can't even stand to say his name) scheduled his resignation to avoid the possibility of a special election for governor, just so he could appoint another cronie to that post, making us suffer through this garbage. Corzine will win, by hook or by crook and he'll in turn appoint his cronies into positions like Campbell's in order to force his agenda. Forget what the public wants, I mean really, we only live in a representative democracy here.

· Registered
561 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying to give up, but we have to realize they're playing with a stacked deck. There is so much corruption in NJ government it will be hard to overcome. I'm getting everyone I know to get out and vote Forrester.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.