New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who missed the debate tonight, a question was asked if they supported the bear hunt.

Forrester said: "The Fish and Game Council's authority should be protected and not usurped by a political appointee".

Corzine muttered: "I am not in favor of bear hunts based on the scientific information I've seen. They have bear hunts in NY State and haven't seemed to wean out the bear population"

Hmm…. I wonder who we should support….

·
Registered
568 Posts
What science is he looking at, the propaganda the BEAR group puts out? Well, god forbid he looks at studies done by...well you know...BIOLOGISTS, the people who actually know the difference between science and a tree hugging opinion. Corzine is a typical anti-gun, anti-hunting liberal. I wouldn't vote for him if I had a gun to my head. He wants to ban handguns in NJ, after that what's next? I doubt any hunter would even consider voting for him but he'll buy his way into office.....again.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Under Corzine we will lose more hunting and gun rights than under any other Democratic governor ever.

Vote Forrester. Period.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
I watched the debate last night - Corzine came off as arrogant, mean, and un-prepared. Forrester was rehearsed, hopeful, and stayed on the issues.
But if you read NJ newspapers today they paint the opposite picture.

The NJ press is in the tank for Corzine.

I'll still vote Forrester.

·
Registered
568 Posts
It probably doesn't even matter who we vote for anyway. Just look at the garbage the Democrats pulled when it came to the whole Toricelli/Lautenberg debacle. And the fact that McGreevey (ugh, I can't even stand to say his name) scheduled his resignation to avoid the possibility of a special election for governor, just so he could appoint another cronie to that post, making us suffer through this garbage. Corzine will win, by hook or by crook and he'll in turn appoint his cronies into positions like Campbell's in order to force his agenda. Forget what the public wants, I mean really, we only live in a representative democracy here.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
It probably doesn't even matter who we vote for anyway.
Oh yes it does!

·
3,413 Posts

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
From Foxnews.com

New Jersey Republicans say an analysis of state voter rolls has turned up evidence of "widespread fraud,“ including nearly 5,000 people listed as voting, who were unfortunately, dead. GOP investigators found nearly 55,000 people registered in multiple counties, and nearly 4,400 who voted twice in 2004. What's more, 170,000 New Jersey residents were registered to vote in other states and 6,500 of those appear to have voted twice.

Republicans are threatening to sue Democratic Attorney General Peter Harvey (search) to force him to clean up the problems. But Democrats didn't seem too concerned. A spokesman for New Jersey's Democratic Committee tells the Star-Ledger, "If the Republican Party conducted the investigation, it's safe to assume the facts and figures are wrong."

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
From Foxnews.com

New Jersey Republicans say an analysis of state voter rolls has turned up evidence of "widespread fraud,“ including nearly 5,000 people listed as voting, who were unfortunately, dead. GOP investigators found nearly 55,000 people registered in multiple counties, and nearly 4,400 who voted twice in 2004. What's more, 170,000 New Jersey residents were registered to vote in other states and 6,500 of those appear to have voted twice.

Republicans are threatening to sue Democratic Attorney General Peter Harvey (search) to force him to clean up the problems. But Democrats didn't seem too concerned. A spokesman for New Jersey's Democratic Committee tells the Star-Ledger, "If the Republican Party conducted the investigation, it's safe to assume the facts and figures are wrong."
Damn. At first I thought I was in France because everyone wanted to give up. Turns out I was in Chicago...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying to give up, but we have to realize they're playing with a stacked deck. There is so much corruption in NJ government it will be hard to overcome. I'm getting everyone I know to get out and vote Forrester.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts