New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
I think you will find that it's ALREADY illegal. Look at it closely.
THE STOCK COLLAPSES.... I know it only "COLLAPSES" a little. But NJ does not say HOW FAR a stock can "COLLAPSE" to be considered a "COLLAPSABLE" stock, and fall under the ASSAULT GUN restruction...

I'm waitng for an answer from my Prosc. Office before I spend that much money. Cause when you turn something loose like that in NJ, your going to draw a lot of attention. So you'd better have something in writing, so you don't end up fighting it in court...

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Deerman, you just might be NJ's first TEST case on this.... Good Luck [up]

The initial answer I've gotten (not formal) was that since the stock "Collapses" it is illegal.

Yes,it comes with a letter from the ATFE, but even the Company Reps. (I talked to them) haven't received an answer the NJ's Attorney General..

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Perfect for the chairborne commando. Nothing like spending an extra $350 to burn expensive ammo up quicker.

I can see this attracting a lot of attention at a public range and any RO would be all over you. Just a hunch.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
I call that a no no here.... good luck.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Nothing like spending an extra $350 to burn expensive ammo up quicker
Yea but think of the of the "woodie" you'd get LIGHTING up a ground hog running out of a bean field with a "NJ LEGAL" 15 rd. mag...

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [eek][eek]

Can you say "Spray and Pray" ?

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shit, theres no range that I know of that even let's you rapid fire, Nevermind shooting it like full auto

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought one. I've been shooting like a madman out in the Nevada desert. It is most definitely fun. I am going to figure out the legality of this BEFORE I bring it back to Jersey. Otherwise my sister is going to have to hold onto this thing for me in PA. I paid $400 for it, and if nothing else it was worth every penny just to use it for a few days. Renting full autos in Nevada is super expensive. The shooting range I go to never busts shooters chops about shooting rapidly as long as they are safely handling their weapon. I know it will draw a lot of attention if i bring it to the range so I will make sure about the laws first.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts