New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having my wife read some of the post the last couple of days, Now I can't get her the heck off this site. I just walked in the room and there she was.... Now if I could just get her to come hunting with me.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
LOL :D . Luknikk glad to see you are getting the family into the site. Now all I have to do is get my wife into it and then she would understand why I can't get off the Damn thing :)

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey sean thought you were showing me the bow today. I got the glendel you need to come over and shoot.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
All I know is if I start turning down sex with the wife to be on this site I am throwing my computer on to route 80 in front of a semi! :D

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I was at the Arhery shop all day long today. By the time I got home it was 8:00pm and the wife was torqued cause of it. Check your email.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I Spent way to much but you got to see the new setup. I hope you have alot of OT coming my way. I had to hide the bill if the wife ever saw it I would be living at the archery shop[confused]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
They wont let you live there HKD, believe me Ive tried!:D

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LMAO Clean up your act nightstalker? I've already seen the pictures you posted. Boys will be boys, no matter what their age is!!!!

Besides with 7 1/2 years as a Corpsman with the USNR, attached to a construction battalion and being raised by, dating, or married to construction workers I don't think there is anything you could say or do at this point that would surprise me. The boys at reserves learned real quick that if you give me S**t I'm going to give it back. So you have been forwarned.LOL

Fun group of guys just having fun, hope to see most of you at the picnic.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
I don't think there is anything you could say or do at this point that would surprise me
Is that a challenge ? LOL LOL LOL

Glad you sense of humor is working overtime. Sounds like my wife. She laughs, shakes her head, and walks away from me.
She'll be at the picnic, and like me, looking to match faces with screen names :D

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
I put this on our refrigerator door to help her stay on her diet.
It seems to be working.
It's kinda hard to get by it when your reaching for ice cream :D:D:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Ian, I thought you said we would be able to feed bologna to the smurfs when we saw your gf's pic in a thong?

Well the smurfs are hiding, and the bologna went bad buddy![mad]

I think we all need some serious mental help! At least Im pretty sure I do.

By the way, its a good thing we are both secure enough in our man-hood to keep joking about this gay thing....You are joking right? :p :D hahaha Just kidding!:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts