I spoke to the breeder I am using to get my Vizsla. He was supposed to have 2 litters due in September. He just had the one dog x-rayed and it didn't show any pups. With me being the 4th pick for a female my odds got lower. Hopefully everything will be fine. I will just have to wait to see if there are 4 females.